ANN: Bakefile 0.2.7 released
Vaclav Slavik
2009-10-22 12:18:34 UTC
Hi,

I just released Bakefile 0.2.7.

Changes:

- added getTagAttrib() helper (#97)
- fixed shared library names and sonames on Solaris to use only one version
number: use libfoo.so.1 for the file and the soname and libfoo.so for the
only symlink
- msvs2008prj: fixed MIDL compiler settings
- autoconf, gnu: fixed pkgconfig module to respect DESTDIR (#248)
- msvs*prj, msvc, msvc6prj: using debug info without debug runtime was fixed
to keep all optimizations enabled (#212)

Regards,
Vaclav
Peter Most
2009-10-23 13:54:28 UTC
Hi Vaclav,

when can we expect the release for ubuntu?

http://apt.tt-solutions.com/ubuntu/dists/hardy/main/binary-i386/
contains only the 0.2.6 release.

Regards Peter
Vaclav Slavik
2009-10-24 10:48:48 UTC
Hi,
Post by Peter Most
when can we expect the release for ubuntu?
I don't maintain this repository (see
http://www.bakefile.org/wiki/Debian). Try using the Debian repo, there's
no reason why it shouldn't work on Ubuntu too.

Vaclav
Peter Most
2009-10-24 11:08:41 UTC
Hi,
Post by Vaclav Slavik
I don't maintain this repository (see
http://www.bakefile.org/wiki/Debian). Try using the Debian repo, there's
no reason why it shouldn't work on Ubuntu too.
I've tried it and it still contains only the 0.2.6 version. Is it just a
matter of time? then I will stop nagging ;-)

Regards Peter

Vaclav Slavik
2009-10-24 10:48:00 UTC
Post by Vaclav Slavik
I just released Bakefile 0.2.7.
...and 0.2.8 with an important msvc fix.

Vaclav