How to generate Visual C++ Solution tree.
Mauro Ziliani
2009-12-18 16:01:59 UTC
Goodmorning.

My project is made by 3 subdirs

+ main

+-- seriallib

+-- netlib

I'd like to generate the main.sln with inside seriallib.vcproj e
netlib.vcproj.

Any idea?

M.Z.
Scott Bailey

Scott Bailey
Mauro Ziliani
2009-12-18 17:36:24 UTC
I'd to generate the solution tree in this manner.

main.sln
seriallib/seriallib.vcproj
netlib/netlib.vcproj

Then from VS2008Express I can compile the entire solution in one click.

Looking inside bakefile/tests I see subproject example.
This generate 3 vcproj in the same folder.
I need to split each vcproj inside him folder.

Vaclav Slavik
2009-12-19 07:26:15 UTC
Post by Mauro Ziliani
I'd like to generate the main.sln with inside seriallib.vcproj e
netlib.vcproj.
Any idea?
Perhaps if you were a bit more specific about how your *bakefiles* look
like and what, exactly, is the problem you run into while trying to
achieve this...

Vaclav