Bakefile on osx
Ellis Wesley
2009-10-30 21:19:29 UTC
First of all thanks for all work that you developers put into this
project. I find it very cool that I can take a .bkl file and have
bakefile spit out an xcode project. The problem I am having at the
moment is I don't know what I can and should define in my xcode2
bakefile for my project. The presets that wxWidgets has, doesn't
include one for xcode2 option, so I have been attempting to merge a
win32 and unix bakefile. That didn't work well.

So what can I define in my bakefile to make the xcode project
configure properly?
Vaclav Slavik
2009-11-12 14:14:34 UTC
Post by Ellis Wesley
So what can I define in my bakefile to make the xcode project
configure properly?
I'm afraid this question is too vague to be answerable. If you have
_specific_ problems, ask about them (with details!).

Vaclav
Scott Bailey
2009-11-12 14:59:18 UTC
Is it a small .bkl? Post it, it's easier for me to provide comments from
the context. Mostly, my xcode2 stuff is more similar to my gnu specific
stuff than the win32 portion.