When the bakefile support Visual studio 2010?
黄建飞
2010-05-06 07:24:42 UTC
HI,ALL:
I find the project is updated from 2009,but now come the Visual studio 2010.
Do you plan to support it some day? thanks.
Vaclav Slavik
2010-05-13 11:54:21 UTC
Post by 黄建飞
Do you plan to support it some day?
Yes.

Vaclav
Warren Young
2010-05-19 00:09:35 UTC
Post by 黄建飞
Do you plan to support it some day?
Yes.
Another vote for this. :) The VS2010 project conversion wizard doesn't
convert my vc2008prj files correctly, so for now, my project doesn't
build under VC++ 2010.

One of the conversion bugs seems to be that the wizard can't cope with
projects that use different file names for the generated DLL (or EXE,
presumably) between debug and release builds.

Another problem seems related to 64-bit. Perhaps the explicit 64-bit
project support I see in svn will help. I may try it to see if this
helps, but I can't make my library depend on pre-release code.