This template is already defined?
Mauro Ziliani
2010-10-28 09:01:01 UTC
Hi all.
How to check if a template is already defined?
How can I access to the templates dictionary within bakefile script?

Best regards
Mauro
Vaclav Slavik
2010-10-28 11:13:23 UTC
Post by Mauro Ziliani
How to check if a template is already defined?
You can't.
Post by Mauro Ziliani
How can I access to the templates dictionary within bakefile script?
You can't -- and shouldn't ever have the need to access such internals.
If you do, I think there's some better solution for your (unknown) problem.

Regards,
Vaclav
Mauro Ziliani
2011-01-25 09:37:45 UTC
Hi i'm working with wx2.8 and wx2.9.
I need to check if the template 'wxlike' and 'wxgui' are already defined.

When I work with wx2.9 and wx2.8 in linux this is not important.
When I compile my project in msvs2008prj this is important because inside the wx2.8.11 presets the two templates are not defined,
while in 2.9.1 they are.
So I need to check if 'wxlike' and 'wxgui' already exists.
Junk Score: 1 out of 10 (below your Auto Allow threshold <https://www.boxbe.com/mail-screening>) | Approve sender
<https://www.boxbe.com/anno?tc=5602164339_146163211> | Block sender <https://www.boxbe.com/anno?tc=5602164339_146163211&disp=b> |
Block domain <https://www.boxbe.com/anno?tc=5602164339_146163211&disp=b&dom> | Boxbe <https://www.boxbe.com/overview>
Václav Slavík
2011-01-25 11:35:31 UTC
Post by Mauro Ziliani
So I need to check if 'wxlike' and 'wxgui' already exists.
That's your opinion on the solution, not an explanation of _why_ you need to do that. My guess is that you only need to distinguish the two situations *somehow* -- e.g. by checking WX_PRESETS_VERSION.

Vaclav