[bakefile-devel] Make Test
John Ralls
2009-02-08 16:58:10 UTC
Does anyone here have a "Make Test" target preset (something like
autoconf's) that I can plagiarize?

Regards & TIA
John Ralls
Zbigniew Zagórski
2009-02-09 20:11:52 UTC
Hello,
Post by John Ralls
Does anyone here have a "Make Test" target preset (something like
autoconf's) that I can plagiarize?
I use "make check" but idea is the same. In bkl it looks like this:

<action id="check">
<depends>unittests</depends>
<command>sh $(SRCDIR)/check.sh</command>
</action>

Where unittests is executable with all tests, check.sh is a
test driver which among others runs this executable.

Works for me with "autoconf" target on unix and msys. Should
work also with other "make" like targets.
ZZ
John Ralls
2009-02-10 01:03:59 UTC
Post by Zbigniew Zagórski
Hello,
Post by John Ralls
Does anyone here have a "Make Test" target preset (something like
autoconf's) that I can plagiarize?
<action id="check">
<depends>unittests</depends>
<command>sh $(SRCDIR)/check.sh</command>
</action>
Where unittests is executable with all tests, check.sh is a
test driver which among others runs this executable.
Works for me with "autoconf" target on unix and msys. Should
work also with other "make" like targets.
OK, not the approach I was thinking of, but it'll work. Thanks!

Regards,
John Ralls